Tuesday, April 3, 2007

can i really do this?

the debate in my head wont stop so i can go crazy or just get busy with the blogging business. i have NO idea what to expect. i just know i want an outlet for the random thoughts running through my brain and i type faster than i write.

i guess this will be part blog, part journal, part conversations with God and hopefully, i'll get here just about every day to make a quick record of the things i'm thankful for. probably way too ambitious but hey, dream BIG!

today i'm thankful for blogging & getting started. i'm thankful for time spent with quim. for my friend cindy who always makes me laugh. for my dog who is THE sweetest & most lovable dog on the planet.

OH!!! i can't forget that i'm WAY thankful for my family and the SUPER FUN voicemail that i'm going to have 16 niece/nephew types by christmas 2007. WOW!!!

so that's day 1 blog. how fun!!!

No comments: